Holy Trinity Catholic Church invites you to be a part of a new program this year for Religious Education and Faith Formation!
Catholic Family of Faith is designed to support you, the parents, in your God-given role as the primary educator of your children. This is your right and privilege:
“The ministry of evangelization carried out by Christian parents is original and irreplaceable….The future of humanity passes by way of the family.”
Saint John Paul II
Catechesis at Holy Trinity this year will be family style. Lessons will be presented to the parents along with lesson plans to teach their children at home. Catechesis will happen in cycles of 4 weeks, the first 3 will entail lesson details, and week 4 will be an optional community meeting that will include social distancing.
PARENTS WILL ATTEND THE WEEKLY LESSON OVERVIEW,
NOT THE CHILDREN.
There are 2 options to choose from: In-Person parent meetings, or Distance Learning parent meetings.
In-Person Parent Meetings:
* Only the first meeting of the cycle will be held at Holy Trinity.
* The 2nd and 3rd meetings of the cycle will be via zoom with a catechist.
* Only offered on Tuesdays or Thursdays, 7-8pm
Distance-Learning Parent Meetings
* All meetings of the cycle will be via zoom with a catechist.
* Offered on Sundays 3:15-4:15pm or 6:30-7:30pm, and Tuesdays 7-8pm